Wednesday 22 February 2012

Lola-Roses new big girls bed.

My baby girl is now in a big girls bed. We decided on a beautiful day bed from Laura Ashley it is truly beautiful and may I add huge she looks so tiny in it bless her.
The bed is named Emily and is a beautifully crafted design with pretty moulding the frame is a ivory colour and has a shabby chic look which I adore.




It came with a trundle bed underneath which is brill for when guests come to stay or when she is older and has sleep overs.

As you can possibly see from the photo Lola has a love for Nightmare before christmas a stranger obsession maybe for a 3 yr old but one I sorely blame on my husband.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment it means so much. xxxx