Wednesday 22 February 2012

Ok here goes My first blog post, A epic moment one I will look back on and either be Wow or cringe at and think thank god I got better at this either way it is I hope a monumental moment in my life.
Right a little about my self, I am almost 29. I have degree in Textile design and LOVE taking pictures, anything craft related, watching movies (movie night Friday with our friends has been an on going occurrence for about 3 years now) and spending time with the family.
I'm a Mum of two beautiful munchkins Lola-Rose and Elijah William (and I know every mum thinks this but mine really are the most beautiful 1yr old and 3yr old ever) I have been married to Damian for nearly 2 yrs but we have been together for 13 years, childhood sweethearts.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment it means so much. xxxx