Sunday 15 April 2012

My top "Cheer me" up Movies...

Its been a rather strange week this week, with the bank holiday and the Mr of work, it has totally threw our routine completely out of sync. 
My mood has also been a little down, which I totally blame on the fact Wednesday was my birthday and I am now 29. A fact I hate (my last year in my twenties). 
So to cheer myself up, out came the old faithful movies. The ones which are always a sure thing to put a smile on my face.

So I thought I would share my top 5 movies that I turn to, to cheer myself up and make me a happy mummy again. 
Almost Famous
 My Girl
  Meet Me In St. Louis
 Pippi Longstocking
 My Neighbour Totoro
And I know that it is not a movie but the Tv show that is an all time hit to cheer me up is the one and only...... 
Gilmore Girls

Ok so which one to my Mr's horror to watch now........
xox

2 comments:

  1. ok need to know your top 5 love story films next, bet I know your 1st pick x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gilmore Girls is my all time favourite tv show! I'm still bummed that it's over! & season 7 was not that great, but I still liked watching it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment it means so much. xxxx