Friday 15 March 2013

Just a quick little post to ease my self back into the blogging world again. Summer has been crazy busy in the Stiehl household.

I can not believe today is official the last day of our Summer and my baby girl starts big girls school tomorrow. It only feels like yesterday that we was bringing her home from the hospital. Ok Ok now where was I before I start crying again Oh yes a quick little post. While Elijah was napping the other day me and Lola decided to raid my makeup bag and play a little dress up. Its amazing how a little eyeliner can create an afternoon of play and make believe. I love how amazing my little munchkins imagination is.


4 comments:

  1. Sweet little cat face... happy school days little kitty-cat xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newest follower here! This is so cute--I love face paint!
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is so cute! & so well done!

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's so cute. It was very popular when I was little girl and I remember beeing so proud and telling everyone that I hav a bodyart on my face :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment it means so much. xxxx