Friday 27 April 2012

A Friday Haul

 The Postman has been very busy this week delivering to the Dandelions and Kisses household, lots of lovely little packages have been arriving all week (and I may add all have been for me for a change) 
I have been totally spoilt this week with lots of lovely things.

 New IPhone 4s. 
(all my other Iphones have always been black so thought hey ho lets change it up a bit and go for the white one).
Aprils Glossy box. I heart everthing in this months box. 
Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara (this is a re-perchise this mascara is amazing I Highly recomend it). 


Happy friday people, I hope you all have a good weekend. It is crazy raining in the UK, so not sure what our plans will be I do know however the new Avengers movie will be included somewhere amounst it. 

xox




2 comments:

  1. Victoria, please tell me how you make your blog look so darn cute, I just can't figure it out! I love the little change you've had... I mentioned you the other day over at curves, Welcome to the 'Ifie' gang... xox
    http://curvesofmyheart.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got some great goodies through the post, I can't wait to upgrade my blackberry to a shiny new iphone but I've still got a couple of months to go! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment it means so much. xxxx